Simple Skincare Tips For Glowing Skin
by Debdutta Mitra on Feb 22, 2023
We’re all different and diverse, and so are our skin types. Its’ requirements and features change as you age and hence, skincare should also become an integral part of your routine.
Hence, we at Leal introduce you to a simple guide for healthy, glowing skin by sharing six essential tips meant for everyone irrespective of your age, gender or skin type.
These skincare tips will help in achieving a radiant and fresh glowing skin that gives you an everlasting appearance along with giving you a feeling of relaxation and rejuvenation.
- SWITCH TO A GENTLE CLEANSER: Shift to a mild, pH-balanced, sulphate free cleanser that won’t dry out your skin.
- HAVE A HEALTHY DIET: As they say, you are what you eat, and hence, a healthy skin shouldn’t be expected if junk food is in your regime. Hence, your diet must consist of antioxidant-rich foods like grapes, berries and nuts, as they fight skin-damaging agents. Also, reducing milk consumption and switching to lactose-free alternatives help in fighting acne.
- EXFOLIATION IS THE KEY: Use a gentle scrub 2-3 times a week to remove all dead skin cells and encourage new cell turnover. This helps to achieve healthy skin glow and allows products to penetrate better into the skin. Avoid using harsh scrubs like walnut or apricot scrubs as they can cause micro-tears in your skin.
- NEVER SKIP SUNSCREEN: Sunscreen protects your skin from ultraviolet radiation and skin damage. Make sure to use sunscreen every day, even while staying indoors.
- MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN WELL: Dry, dehydrated skin can often irritate you and it is here when moisturizers or body butters come into play. Not only do they get rid of dry and flaky patches, they nourish your skin and protect it from damage along with improving skin elasticity.
- CONSISTENCY IS A MUST: Best results will always need consistency. In other words, never skip your skincare routine and follow it strictly. Keep your skincare regime minimal so you’re able to follow it.
Best Leal Products To Use For Healthy, Glowing Skin
- Whipped Soaps: A creamy-textured, sulphate-free and pH- balanced soap that gently cleanses your skin without stripping off its’ natural oils and is loaded with nourishing plant-butters and coconut derived ingredients.
- Whipped Sugar Scrubs: A mild, brightening scrub that softens and hydrates skin while removing dead skin buildup with tiny, natural sugar particles.
- Ethereal Face Oil Elixir: A light-weight, fragrance-free, cold-pressed face oil elixir bottled with 5 natural plant-derived oils that moisturizes, brightens, fades away dark spots & pigmentation and helps achieve glowing skin.
- Alaskan Paradise Whipped Body Butter: A nourishing body butter loaded with anti-oxidant oils and raw shea and cocoa butters that makes your skin plump and dewy without any stickiness and greasiness.
Hence, consistently follow your skin routine, make dietary changes and switch a to plant-based skincare routine for smooth, healthy glowing skin.